Chicken Taco Salad
All the deliciousness of tacos but with a somewhat healthier spin – the taco salad! This salad uses my slow cooker taco chicken (found here Slow Cooker Taco Chicken) on a bed of crunchy veggies. It comes together easily as a group dinner or meal prep for the week. And in addition to its deliciousness and healthy perks – it’s wonderfully colorful! It was great for trudging through the dreary winter days here. Enjoy!
- 5 servings of slow cooker taco chicken (Slow Cooker Taco Chicken)
- 1 head of lettuce
- 3 bell peppers – variety colors
- 1 red onion
- 1 can black beans – drained
- 1 can sweet corn – drained
- Salsa as desired
- Shredded cheese as desired
- Cilantro as desired for garnish
- Chop lettuce and place in bowl
- Chop peppers and onion and add to bowl
- Add corn and beans
- Serve with warmed up taco chicken, salsa, cheese, and cilantro
What do you like to add to your taco salads?