Triple Chocolate Peppermint Bark
Another Christmas party option and another blog post inspired by my sister! I was trying to figure out what to make for my choir’s Christmas party (check them out – Vocal Essence – we’re pretty great!) and my sister suggested I make my peppermint bark! Well she’s always right about recipe recommendations so now it’s time to share it all with you! Easy to make and a wonderful Christmas recipe!
- 2 cups of dark chocolate chips
- 2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 1 tsp. peppermint extract
- 15 mini candy canes
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips
- Microwave dark chocolate chips and milk chocolate chips in 20 second intervals. Stir in peppermint extract.
- Poor over a baking sheet that has been covered in tin foil.
- Place mini candy canes in a Ziploc bag…and whack them on your counter until they’re broken into little pieces! Spread them over the melted chocolate and gently press them in.
- Microwave 1/2 cup of white chocolate chips until smooth. Drizzle over your chocolate/candy cane mixture.
- Refrigerate overnight. Remove and break into pieces before serving. Enjoy!