Pumpkin, Peaches, and Cream
It’s finally November! Time for some comfort food desserts to wave off the impending cold of winter. This deliciously easy dessert can be made for one or many and as an added benefit – your kitchen will smell fabulous! Enjoy and happy fall!
Ingredients (makes two servings):
- Two peaches
- 1 tablespoon of butter
- 1 tablespoon of Pumpkin Pie Spice Butter
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1/4 cup pecans plus additional for topping
- Heavy whipping cream for topping
- Pit and cut peaches into eighths.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat. Add peaches and cook until soft – about 3 to 4 minutes each side. Add pecans and cook for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat…
- …and serve with additional pecans and heavy whipping cream as desired.
Enjoy! How else do you turn fruit into a comforting dessert?