Baked Fall Chicken
As we have said before – chicken should never be boring! And this baked fall chicken is delicious. Featuring healthy roasted vegetables, comforting roasted potatoes, and some delicious easy seasonings, this one pan meal can be made in bulk to last you through the week for dinner! Another great feature of this recipe? The seasonings can be adjusted to fit any preference. Want a lot of garlic and rosemary? Add a lot! Want to focus with the natural flavors of the vegetables? Go easy with the seasonings. Enjoy!
Ingredients (makes 6 servings):
- Olive oil to drizzle the pan and vegetables
- 4 cups of brussel sprouts
- 6 red potatoes, quartered
- 3 cups chopped sweet potato
- 3 cups chopped butternut squash
- Garlic powder
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees fahrenheit
- Slice chicken breasts in half or flatten with a meat basher to assist with even cooking throughout.
- Add chopped vegetables and chicken to baking sheet covered with tin foil (full disclosure – you may need two!)
- Drizzle vegetables with olive oil and toss to coat. Season vegetables and chicken (remember to flip the chicken so you get both sides!) with salt, pepper, cumin, garlic powder, and rosemary.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy!
This recipe is shockingly easy and simple but delicious and comforting on a chilly fall evening. What other seasonings did you add to this recipe?